Discover what’s happening right now.
Groups visits at The Lowry
From admiring some fantastic pieces of art in our galleries on our LS Lowry tour, to enjoying one of our marvellous shows in the theatre, there is something for everyone at The Lowry. We also have a brand new restaurant with spectacular views of the waterfront.
This year the classic tale of The Wind in the Willows is brought to life by Downton abbey writer Julien Fellows in a brand new musical.
Stephen King's novella The Shawshank Redemption also hits the stage. And flying into Salford this Christmas is the fantasmagorical musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
With plenty more in our season, what an excellent reason to get all your friends or group together for a night at the theatre. For more information on all our shows, visit the website.
There are so many reasons to bring a group to The Lowry.
• Dedicated group booking line
• No booking fees
• Discounts on the majority of shows
• Book now, pay later
• Convenient drop off point for coaches
• No deposits required
• Reservations are invoiced, making it easy for you to review your tickets
• The Lowry accept payments by cheque, BACs and credit card
• Long reservation periods, giving you plenty of time to amend and pay for your tickets
• Exclusive tour of LS Lowry's work only £2 per person
• Discounts on your interval ice creams when you pre order
For more information, visit www.thelowry.com/groups
Groups line: 0843 208 6003. We are open Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5:30pm