Discover what’s happening right now.
The Beatles Story welcomes groups
Located in the Fab Four's hometown of Liverpool on the stunning UNESCO World heritage site at the Albert Dock, the Beatles Story takes visitors on an atmospheric journey through the lives, times and music of the world's greatest band.
The Beatles Story offers special rates for trade partners. Whether your group visit is for tourism or educational purposes, the Beatles Story guarantees a unique, unforgettable experience.
GROUP PACKAGE FEATURES:
- Special Group rates for parties of 10 or more
- Dedicated Groups Welcome Officer to organise all aspects of your visit
- Coach Welcome scheme at the Albert Dock
- Group organiser/leader admitted FREE of charge
- Coach drivers and group leaders receive a FREE hot drink in Fab4 Cafe on production of valid I.D.
With a single ticket option now available, groups can spend anything from 1-4 hours exploring both sites at the Beatles Story, Albert Dock and the new special British Invasion exhibition, Hidden Gallery and Fab4D Cinema at the Pier Head.
Please note, the exhibition will be especially busy on various key dates during the year. This means that there may be limited capacity to cater for your group booking, so it is strongly recommended that you book at least 2 months in advance of your visit.
For more details, please email email@example.com