Discover what’s happening right now.
Manchester Christmas Markets
The world-famous markets - brought to you by Manchester City Council - will feature nearly 350 stalls spanning 10 distinctive market sites, transforming the city centre in to a festive wonderland.
Regularly named one of Europe's best Christmas Market attractions, nine million people visited in 2014.
European Christmas Market, Albert Square (Open until 20 December): 10.00am - 9.00pm daily
- Christmas Market, Cathedral Gardens
- Market Street
- Christmas Market, Exchange Square
- Christmas Market, Corn Exchange
- Arts and Crafts Market, Exchange Street
- Christmas Market, New Cathedral Street
- French Christmas Market, King Street
- German Christmas Market, St Ann's Square
- World Christmas Market, Brazennose Street
All bar and food areas open until 9:00pm.
For more information see here.