Discover what’s happening right now.
The Corn Exchange Shopping Centre
Unique brands, boutique shopping
The Triangle is situated in Exchange Square, opposite Selfridges in the new retail heart of Manchester.
Formerly the city's corn exchange, it was reborn in 2000 as a boutique shopping centre specialising in fashion, health and beauty brands that you won't find anywhere else in the city.
Triangle is also a great place to stop for a bite to eat, with a selection of restaurants offering tasty cuisine in sophisticated surroundings.
Visit Website(0161) 834 8961
- Public telephone
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Booking essential
- Special group rates
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Serve evening meal
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- National Accessible Scheme
- Independent wheelchair access
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- What to do
- Places to stay
- Eat & drink