Discover what’s happening right now.
National Football Museum
The biggest and best football museum in the world is now open in one of football's greatest cities.
Visitors to the museum can explore the world's finest collection
of football artefacts and archives. Whether you're a die hard
football fan, planning a visit with your family or on a weekend
break to the great city of Manchester, enjoy a visit to the world's
biggest and best football museum.
Admission is free; but you can make your trip even more memorable by buying a ticket for the Football Plus experience. Test your speed, reactions and accuracy; can you beat the rest? Try and score a penalty like the best in the game; have a go at commentating; can you do it better than Lineker, Hanson and Lawro? Tickets can be purchased on entry or throughout the museum.
The museum is great for family days out. Entry is free and there are fun, hands on exhibits, an under 5s discovery zone, and a floor dedicated to family activities - there's something for children of all ages.
Collections on show include:
- The FIFA World Cup Collection - charting the history of football's greatest prize
- Sir Stanley Matthews Collection - items from one of the all-time greats
- The Football Clubs Collection - the history of some of the football league's founder members
- The People's Collection - an ever growing collection of items from the public
- The Football League Collection - invaluable archives and trophies from the Football League