Discover what’s happening right now.
Manchester's Green Corridor
Manchester's Green Corridor is a walking circuit made up of 14 routes which connect many of the beautiful green spaces and tree-lined streets around the city.
Choose a walk from the list on the right hand side or go to the Manchester's Green Corridor website.
See where the walks are on this map:
1. Chapel Street Park to
Clayton Park 4.6 miles
2. Clayton Park to Boggart Hole Clough 6.6 miles
3. Boggart Hole Clough to Heaton Park 3.7 miles
4. Heaton Park to Queens Park 3.4 miles
5. Queens Park to Ardwick Park 4.6 miles
6. Ardwick Green to Whitworth Park 3.9 miles
7. Whitworth Park to Alexandra Park 1.4 miles
8. Alexandra Park to Ivy Green 3.3 miles
9. Ivy Green to Chorlton Water Park 2 miles
10. Chorlton Water Park to Alderman Rogers Park 3.3 miles
11. Alderman Rogers Park to Peel Hall Park 4.2 miles
12. Peel Hall Park to Northenden Riverside 3.5 miles
13. Northenden Riverside to Fletcher Moss Gardens 3.5 miles
14. Fletcher Moss Park to Chapel Street Park 5.6 miles