Discover what’s happening right now.
The Imitation Game at Manchester Art Gallery
An exhibition by eight international artists who explore the theme of machines and the imitation of life.
13 February - 05 June 2016
As the birthplace of the industrial machine-age, Manchester has a rich history of computer science including developing the world's first stored-program computer.
The exhibition looks back to Turing's timeless questions about our relationship with the machine, and explores their continuing relevance today.
The Imitation Game will form a major contribution to Manchester's role as European City of Science 2016, with new commissions, a publication and a public programme of talks, performances and workshops.
For more information go to: manchesterartgallery.org
Free for adult
Free for child
Visit Website+44 (0)161 235 8888
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Staff Fluent in Languages - Other
- Min group size
- Max group size
- Groups Accepted
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Ramp / Level Access
- Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
- What to do
- Places to stay
- Eat & drink