Discover what’s happening right now.
The Imitation Game at Manchester Art Gallery
An exhibition by eight international artists who explore the theme of machines and the imitation of life.
13 February - 05 June 2016
As the birthplace of the industrial machine-age, Manchester has a rich history of computer science including developing the world's first stored-program computer.
The exhibition looks back to Turing's timeless questions about our relationship with the machine, and explores their continuing relevance today.
The Imitation Game will form a major contribution to Manchester's role as European City of Science 2016, with new commissions, a publication and a public programme of talks, performances and workshops.
For more information go to: manchesterartgallery.org
Free for adult
Free for child
Visit Website+44 (0)161 235 8888
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Staff Fluent in Languages - Other
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- Groups Accepted
- Max group size
- Min group size
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp / Level Access
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
- What to do
- Places to stay
- Eat & drink