Discover what’s happening right now.
Cravings: Does your food control you?
From flavours learned in the womb to experiences in adult life, appetites are shaped by food.
01 November 2015 - 01 September 2016
Through personal stories, the smells of Manchester, fascinating objects and cutting-edge science, this colourful and tasty exhibition explores how food affects the body, brain and eating habits.
Get the skinny on food addiction, find out if we really eat with our eyes and see the sweeter side of a plastic spoon.
For more information, go to msimanchester.org.uk
Visit Website+44 0161 832 2244
- Conference facilities
- Visa accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- On-Site café/restaurant
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Tourism Website of the Year
- Tourism Experience of the Year
- What to do
- Places to stay
- Eat & drink