Discover what’s happening right now.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is not open to employees of Marketing
Manchester, Manchester City Football Club or family of staff
working for any of these organisations.
2. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3. No cash alternative is available. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and subject to availability. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The competition will be closed at 10:30am on Monday 30th November 2015. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. No entry can be accepted if mandatory fields are not completed.
5. Tickets are non transferable and cannot be used in
conjunction with any other offer.
6. The winner is responsible for all other expenses.
7. Prize is subject to availability.
8. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition and assign all rights necessary for promotion and/or publication of such entries to Marketing Manchester. Winners agree to grant Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
9. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
10. These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
11. The prize includes 2 adult tickets for Manchester City vs Hull on Tuesday 1 December 2015.
12. Tickets are for seats in the home section.
13. Tickets must be picked up from behind reception at the City@Home building from 5pm on Tuesday 1st Dec. Photo ID will be required.
14. If you have any problems collecting tickets on the night, please call Ross Alexander on 07737 510 336.