Discover what’s happening right now.
Terms & conditions
1. This competition is not open to employees of Marketing
Manchester, Visit Manchester, Manchester City Council, Manchester
United Football Club or The Rugby Football League or family of
staff working for any of these organisations.
2. All entrants must be aged over 18 and hold an eligible passport.
3. No cash alternative is available. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and subject to availability.
4. The competition will be closed at midnight (00:00 GMT) on Sunday 17th November 2013. The winner will be informed on 18th November 2013 via telephone and email. Marketing Manchester cannot accept responsibility for late entries. No entry can be accepted if mandatory fields are not completed.
5. The winner MUST be available to travel to Manchester for arrival at Old Trafford before 14:30 on Saturday 30th November.
6. The prize is 2 standard tickets to the Rugby League World Cup Final at Old Trafford Football Stadium, Manchester from 14.30 onwards, on Saturday 30th November 2013.
7. Tickets are non transferable and cannot be used in
conjunction with any other offer.
8. Transport is not included in this prize and will need to be arranged by the winner in advance of or on their arrival to Manchester.
9. The winner is responsible for all other expenses.
10. Prize is subject to availability.
11. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition and assign all rights necessary for promotion and/or publication of such entries to Marketing Manchester. Winners agree to grant Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
12. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
13. These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.