Discover what’s happening right now.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is not open to employees of Marketing Manchester, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre or any agency connected with this competition or family of staff working for any of these organisations.
2. Only one entry per person. All entrants must be aged over 18.
3. No cash alternative is available. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and subject to availability. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The competition will close at 12 midday on Monday, 14 July 2014. The winner will be contacted the same day. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. No entry can be accepted if mandatory fields are not completed.
5. All elements of the prize have to be redeemed by 30 September, 2014.
6. The winner will receive a ticket for two adults and two children to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre.
7. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition and assign all rights necessary for promotion and/or publication of such entries to Marketing Manchester. Winners agree to grant Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. Tickets are subject to availability.
9. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
10. These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.