Discover what’s happening right now.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is not open to employees of Marketing Manchester, Museum of Science and Industry or any agency connected with this competition or family of staff working for any of these organisations.
2. Only one entry per person. All entrants must be aged over 18.
3. No cash alternative is available. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and subject to availability. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Closing date is Thursday 11 February at 12pm. Winners will be contacted by 12pm on Friday 12 February.
5. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash redemption value. Subject to availability
6. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition and assign all rights necessary for promotion and/or publication of such entries to Marketing Manchester. Winners agree to grant Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
7. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
8. These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
9. One winner will win 2 wristbands giving them unlimited access to the Helter Skelter, Victorian Carousel, Swing Boats, Children's Toy Set Ride and Rotating Swings.
10. The wristbands are valid for one day only and can be used between 13 February - 21 February 2016.
11. Please note that the wristbands are not valid for the Hook a Duck, Candyfloss stall or the Roll a Penny game
12. Under 5's must be accompanied on the Helter Skelter and Carousel.
13. The winner will be selected from random from all entries received.
14. Any personal data submitted with consent will be kept by the Museum of Science and Industry for the purpose of sending out the prize.
15. Any complaints about fairness can be taken up by contacting the Museum of Science and Industry marketing team.
16. The winner will be contacted after the closing date by a member of the Museum of Science and Industry marketing team.
17. If the winning entrant cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, the Museum of Science and Industry reserve the right to stand that entrant down and select another winner.
18. The Museum of Science and Industry's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Museum of Science and Industry reserves the right to alter and/or cancel the competition without any prior warning.
20. The Museum of Science and Industry reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any stage, including changing or substituting the prize.