Discover what’s happening right now.
Terms & Conditions
Private cinema screening at Vue Cinema, Lowry Outlet Shopping Centre
1. This competition is not open to employees of Marketing Manchester, Vue Cinema, Lowry Outlet Shopping Centre or any agency connected with this competition or family of staff working for any of these organisations.
2. Only one entry per person. All entrants must be aged over 18.
3. No cash alternative is available. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and subject to availability. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The competition will close at 12 midday on Tuesday 31 December 2013. The winner will be contacted within a week. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. No entry can be accepted if mandatory fields are not completed.
5. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash redemption value. Subject to availability
6. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition and assign all rights necessary for promotion and/or publication of such entries to Marketing Manchester. Winners agree to grant Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
7. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
8. These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
9. The prize consists of 1 private film screening in the Gold Screen, Vue Cinema, Lowry Outlet Shopping Centre only and must be redeemed by 31 March 2014.
10. Film showings are subject to availability