Discover what’s happening right now.
Terms & Conditions
This prize draw is run by McArthurGlen UK Limited (company
number 02810264) whose registered address is at 103 Wigmore Street,
London W1H 1WU as managing agent for the landowner of Cheshire Oaks
Designer Outlet being Henderson UK Outlet Mall No 2 LP.
• Entry into this prize draw confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of McArthurGlen UK Limited.
• The prize is a red Radley Chiltern Handbag plus a £100 gift card to be spent at Cheshire Oaks designer Outlet.
• To enter the prize draw you must be: (a) a UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
• No purchase necessary.
• No cash alternatives or substitutions, the prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no change will be given.
• Entry closes at midday on Friday 29 August 2014
• The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received prior to the closing date and will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
• The winner must collect their prize from the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet in person and will have three months from the closing date of the competition to do so. The prize will not be given to any other person other than the winner. McArthurGlen UK Limited reserves the right to request proof of identity and/or age of any winner.
• By providing your email address, you are agreeing to McArthurGlen UK Limited contacting you via email regarding special offers and news, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
• Employees of Marketing Manchester and McArthurGlen UK Limited, their agents and families, suppliers and associated companies are excluded from entering (including store staff and managers).
• In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and condition McArthurGlen UK Limited's decisions shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
• Marketing Manchester and McArthurGlen UK Limited do accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
•Marketing Manchester and McArthurGlen UK Limited do not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude McArthurGlen UK Limited's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
•These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
•Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
•Marketing Manchester and McArthurGlen UK Limited reserve the right to amend the terms of this prize draw at any time.