Discover what’s happening right now.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is not open to employees of Marketing Manchester, Coronation Street The Tour, Sapporo Teppanyaki, Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel or any agency connected with this competition or family of staff working for any of these organisations.
2. Only one entry per person. All entrants must be aged over 18.
3. No cash alternative is available. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and subject to availability. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The competition will close at 12 midday on Thursday, 14 August 2014. The winner will be contacted the same day. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. No entry can be accepted if mandatory fields are not completed.
5. All elements of the prize have to be redeemed by 03 October, 2014.
6. The winner will receive two nights B and B at The Marriott Victoria and Albert Hotel, two tickets to Coronation Street the Tour and meal for two to the value of £60 at Sapporo Teppanyaki.
7. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition and assign all rights necessary for promotion and/or publication of such entries to Marketing Manchester. Winners agree to grant Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. Booking is subject to availability for each element and the Sapporo meal is only to the value of £60, anything more than this and the winner will be charged.
9. Sapporo voucher is applicable against food and each customer's first drink. Free drink applies to House Wines, Soft Drinks or Hot Drinks only. Competition voucher must be presented prior to dining.
10. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
11. These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.