Discover what’s happening right now.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is not open to employees of Marketing Manchester, Virgin Trains, Manchester Malmaison, Bali Health Lounge or any agency connected with this competition or family of staff working for any of these organisations.
2. Only one entry per person. All entrants must be aged over 18.
3. No cash alternative is available. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and subject to availability. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The competition will close at 12 midday on Monday, 14 July 2014. The winner will be contacted the same day. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. No entry can be accepted if mandatory fields are not completed.
5. All elements of the prize have to be redeemed by 31st August, 2014.
6. The winner will receive First Class return travel for two people on Virgin Train routes from London to Manchester and back only, a 1 night stay at Manchester Malmaison based on 2 people sharing a Standard Double Room including a continental breakfast and a Spa Package at Bali Health Lounge for two people including a relaxing Signature Back Massage coupled with a rejuvenating Payot Clear Skin Facial, finished off with a Jing Tea or Nespresso Coffee in the Balinese relaxation lounge.
6. Travel dates and times with Virgin Trains are subject to availability. No purchase necessary. Full terms and conditions of travel tickets are available at www.virgintrains.com or by calling 0871 977 4222. Prize excludes food, drink, taxis, additional transport other than on a Virgin Train to and From London and any associated costs and expenses (unless otherwise specified). Virgin Trains cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a consequence of participation in this competition.
7. The room booking at Manchester Malmaison will be made via Virgin Trains and any additional costs are to be paid by the guests.
8. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition and assign all rights necessary for promotion and/or publication of such entries to Marketing Manchester. Winners agree to grant Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
9. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
10. These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.