Discover what’s happening right now.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is not open to employees of Marketing Manchester, Oddfellows On The Park or any agency connected with this competition or family of staff working for any of these organisations.
2. Only one entry per person. All entrants must be aged over 18.
3. No cash alternative is available. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and subject to availability. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The competition will close at 12 midday on Thursday 3 March 2016. No entry can be accepted if mandatory fields are not completed.
5. Overnight stay subject to availability at time of booking, valid Sunday to Thursday until 30 November 2016.
6. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash redemption value. Subject to availability
7. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition and assign all rights necessary for promotion and/or publication of such entries to Marketing Manchester. Winners agree to grant Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
9. These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.