Expert guides will help visitors plan their trip and find the best Manchester attractions. Whether in town for a day trip or a weekend, the guided tours are some of the best things to do in Manchester. On offer are a variety of Free Walking Tours and paid tours.
Sightseeing doesn’t have to be expensive or boring. Suited for any budget, the Free Manchester walking tours will take visitors all over this amazing city, keeping them entertained, educated, and excited the entire way. Come along and discover hidden neighborhoods, sample world class cuisine, and learn the incredible stories of the men and women who built the city of the revolution, the football and the music.
Tours available include:
- Free Daily Tour – Introduction to Manchester – In English – Everyday at 10:00 from Manchester Visitor Information Centre on Piccadilly Gardens.
- Free Manchester Afternoon Walking Tour – In English – Saturday & Sunday - at 14:00 – from Manchester Visitor Information Centre on Piccadilly Gardens
- Free Tour Gratis en Español – Viernes, Sábado y Domingo – 10:00 – Desde Manchester Visitor Information Centre on Piccadilly Gardens
- FreeTour Manchester Alternativo – Sábados y Domingos – 15:00
- Afternoon Tour Manchester – Monday to Friday 14:00 – £20 pp
- Manchester tour in Spanish – Monday to Friday 14:00 – £20 pp
- Private tours in English or Spanish – £10 pp for groups from 5 to 15. £8 pp groups over 15 people
- Manchester gay tour Crawl – Experience Manchester Gay Bars – £15 pp
- Manchester Beer Tour – £30 pp (Drinks included)
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Daily Opening Details
Mon – Sun 10:00am – 13:00pm
Fri, Sat, Sun 10:00am – 13:00pm
Out and proud bars, restaurants, cafés and clubs offer warm welcomes throughout the day...
The oriental centre of the city.
A popular calling point for touring productions and concerts, including big-name West End...
Showcasing internationally renowned and Designated collections of fine art, decorative...
Expect ball dispensers inspired by the brand’s own black dog, Bruce the Patterdale...
Manchester Central is an award winning, globally renowned venue in the heart of one of...
Clue HQ – Manchester is a live “escape the room” game. You find yourself in a room with...
Gothic heart of Manchester city centre. Home to the town hall and many seasonal events.
Enjoy concerts ranging from classical and jazz through to world and popular music.
Built in 1877, Manchester Town Hall is a Victorian, neo-gothic classic and home of the...
An incomparable venue in the city.
A purpose-built centre for international contemporary art, theatre, film and books.
All Star Lanes is Manchester’s premier luxury bowling destination. Mixing boutique...
Manchester's Royal Exchange Theatre Company transforms the way people see theatre, each...
The Grade 2 listed Great Northern building, a former railway goods distribution warehouse...
Manchester's original and longest running alternative comedy venue.