Discover what’s happening right now.
From events and attractions to fine dining and a great night out; discover all things to do in Manchester.
- Bookmark Festival - Business Breakfast: Cotton, Curry and Commerce – Ed Stacey 21 April 2015
- Bookmark Festival - Rachel Abbott 21 April 2015
- Don't Go Into the Cellar presents….. Dracula’s Ghost by Jonathan Goodwin - at the Swan Dobcross 21 April 2015 - 22 April 2015
- A night of Dirty Dancing - Tribute Show21 April 2015
- The Anniversary17 April 2015 - 25 April 2015
- An Oldham Coliseum Theatre and Octagon Theatre, Bolton Production present Hindle Wakes16 April 2015 - 02 May 2015
Walk the cobbles
The cobbles of Coronation Street are now open to the public for a limited time only.
A spectacular home to entertainment and the arts
The best of Manchester
From quirky to masterful, molecular to classic, whatever type of cocktail tickles your metaphorical fancy, Manchester’s got you covered.
Contemporary cuisine at one of the city's fine dining hot spots.
Visit Manchester's high end stores and pick up something a little more luxury