Type:Halloween in the City
Manchester City Centre
- Campaign KSF 2019
The #MCRMonsters are back, and they are here to P.A.R.T.Y!
Perched upon rooftops and hanging from buildings, these friendly inflatable monsters come out to play.
Created by artists Filthy Luker and Pedro Estrellas, miss them at your peril.
Click here to download the MCR Monster map or pick up a printed copy from the Information Point on New Cathedral Street on Saturday 30 & Sunday 31 October.
Spot the monsters across the city centre at:
1. Manchester Arndale, Above Next, Exchange Square, M4 3AJ
2. Selfridges, Exchange Square, M3 1BD
3. Exchange Square, Opposite Selfridges, M3 1BD - 30 & 31 OCTOBER ONLY
4. Printworks – Inside, Withy Grove, M4 2BS
5. Scare Skate, Cathedral Gardens, M4 3BG
6. New Cathedral Street, Outside Zara, M1 1AD - 30 & 31 OCTOBER ONLY
7. The Royal Exchange Manchester, St Ann’s Square, M2 7DH
8. Spinningfields, Outside The Lawn Club, Hardman Square, M3 3HG
9. Great Northern, Great Northern Square, M2 5QR
10. 111 Piccadilly, Ducie Street, M1 2HY
11. Kampus, The Bungalow, Aytoun Street, M1 3GL
*Exchange Square (3) and New Cathedral Street (6) - Saturday 30 & Sunday 31 October only.
Share your pics @HalloweenMCR #MCRMonsters
Sorry, this event has passed
Manchester's Royal Exchange Theatre Company transforms the way people see theatre, each…
Shambles Square is a historic square situated right next to Exchange Square Metrolink…
The Printworks is a buzzing, entertainment complex located in the heart of Manchester.
Swing by for an epic mini golf adventure with two indoor, 18-hole courses, plus cracking…
Gothic heart of Manchester city centre. Home to the town hall and many seasonal events.
Showcasing all its original Edwardian beauty with a modern twist, The Corn Exchange is…
Built in 1877, Manchester Town Hall is a Victorian, neo-gothic classic and home of the…
A stunning interior with the best late medieval woodwork in the north.
The magnificently refurbished Central Library is ‘not only the city’s study, but also the…
Showcasing internationally renowned and Designated collections of fine art, decorative…
Whether you’re a die hard football fan, planning a visit with your family or on a weekend…
A major highlight in Manchester's cultural calendar, Manchester International Festival…
A unique cultural institution that combines music, education and heritage.
The oriental centre of the city.
Out and proud bars, restaurants, cafés and clubs offer warm welcomes throughout the day…
The Northern Belle is a celebration of British heritage and craftsmanship that captures…